Easter Ski Deals 2024
Have a cracking time at Easter in the French Alps!
The Easter holidays are an increasingly popular time to ski and so it pays to get booked up as soon as possible.
Why ski Easter? As the days are longer in April, that means more time during the day to fit in time on the slopes AND end of the day apres-ski in the sunshine! There's always lots going on too - which is great for non-skiers and those who don't want to spend all day on the slopes. The weather is usually warmer (great for the kids) but believe us, even in April you often still get some almighty snowstorms! Easter ski holidays are often some of the best weeks of the season and don't forget to pack your suncream!
Our Easter ski holiday prices include a return Eurotunnel crossing (supplements may apply) or you can book accommodation only. Prices for our self-catered ski holidays are per apartment (irrespective of the number of guests) and there are no under-occupancy supplements.
Need some inspiration?
Popular properties for Easter ski holidays include:
- Etoile des Cimes, Sainte Foy
- Kalinda, Tignes 1800
- Chalets des Dolines, Montgenevre
- Le Napoleon, Montgenevre
- Les Cimes Blanches, La Rosiere
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village, Val Cenis
- l'Oree des Cimes, Peisey Vallandry
A list of all our current ski deals can be found on our Ski special offers page.
In 2024, Easter Sunday falls on 31st March 2024 and Easter Monday falls on 1st April 2024 (with the bank holidays on Friday 29th March and Monday 1st April). Depending on where you live, the two main Easter holiday weeks will be 30th March 2024 and 6th April 2024 (and for some private schools the week commencing 23rd March 2024).
How to book
You can book online. Just browse the resorts or the deals below, make your selection and book online. Or call us on 023 9283 9310, email email@example.com or request a quote. Make sure you're signed up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest offers.
These ski deals will be updated regularly, so please keep checking for more ski holidays.
Extra nights at Easter
Selected properties often offer the chance to enjoy an extra day of skiing at Easter. For Easter 2024, some accommodations will be offering 8 for 7, usually departing on the Sunday after your stay.
To be confirmed for the properties below, click on individual properties for details:
- Leana, Les Carroz (Flaine/Grand Massif)
- Le Village de Lessy, Grand Bornand
- Le Ruitor, Sainte Foy
- La Grange aux Fees, Valmorel
- Les Alpages de Champagny, Champagny (La Plagne/Paradiski)
- Les Chalets d'Angele, Chatel (Portes du Soleil)
- La Reine des Pres, Samoens (Flaine/Grand Massif)
- Les Chalets de Jouvence, Les Carroz (Flaine/Grand Massif)
- Oree des Neiges, Peisey Vallandry (Les Arcs/Paradiski)
- Chalet des Dolines, Montgenevre
- Les Chalets de Flambeau, Val Cenis
- Marmottons, La Rosiere (Espace San Bernardo)
- Panorama, Vars
- Le Hameau du Beaufortain, Les Saisies
- Les Fermes de Sainte Foy, Sainte Foy
- l'Alpaga, La Toussuire
- Les Cimes Blanches, La Rosiere (Espace San Bernardo)
- Lodge Hemera, La Rosiere (Espace San Bernardo)
- Kalinda, Tignes 1800
- Les Chalets de Layssia, Samoens
- L'Oree des Cimes, Peisey Vallandry
- Le Napoléon, Mongenevre
Get in touch to see what other free extra night ski holidays we have.
Pre-book your ski extras with Peak Retreats
From accommodation only to a package holiday, you can customise your Easter ski holiday with added value services:
The benefits of Easter skiing
- Sunnier, warmer, longer days meaning you can cut down on layers, which will make the kids happy,
- Plenty of blue sky ski days and fresh dumps of snow. Of course, we can't predict the weather but resorts often get their heaviest falls in March/April,
- Lifts are open longer in the ski area, meaning simply you can ski for that little bit longer!
- Accommodation prices are generally lower as well. Mid-March is usually as cheap as mid-January and some resorts even drop their prices for the April Easter ski holiday weeks,
- An easier drive or transfer up to resort, as you're less likely to need snow chains, although it's not unheard of!
- Often we have FREE or discounted lift pass deals at Easter,
- The rule of thumb usually is the higher the ski resort the better the snow coverage, although things like north-facing pistes and tree-lined runs can make all the difference. Resorts such as Les Saisies aren’t especially high (compared with La Plagne or Tignes…) yet the snow coverage is normally excellent in April. Call us for resort advice,
- We have some 8 for 7-night deals - get a FREE night!
* Please note:
These ski deals will be updated regularly, so please keep checking back for new ski holiday offers. Subscribe to our newsletter to get all the latest news and offers delivered to your inbox!
All ski deals apply to new bookings only, and cannot be applied retrospectively. All offers are subject to limited availability and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Offers are subject to our terms and conditions. All discounts are applicable to the accommodation cost only (not travel, ski extras, etc.). Offers can be withdrawn without notice.