Why Les Gets Ski Resort?
- It’s part of the massive Portes du Soleil (Morzine Les Gets Avoriaz etc) ski network with one of the largest local areas
- It’s one of the most easily accessed resorts by car from the UK or Geneva
- It has a lively traditional French ambience feel
- Les Gets has a good range of amenities at reasonable prices
- Les Gets is an excellent choice for families and non-skiers
"The skiing was just as we always remembered with Les Gets – fantastic for families. This resort is appealing and delightful" - Ben Moore, Where to Ski & Snowboard.
Les Gets (Portes du Soleil) Information
Although Les Gets village is widely scattered, most of the facilities are conveniently close to the main lift station. The church with its steeple, the old style farmhouses, and tree-lined slopes make an attractive Alpine picture. The village has expanded to encompass the winter sports market and there’s a good range of shops and some excellent restaurants.
The sunny village has a quiet ambiance that appeals to families but it livens up at the weekend for those who want to let their hair down with some dancing and a drink or two.
The scenery in Les Gets is best seen from high points such as Mont Chery where you can enjoy an impressive panorama across the village, wooded slopes and in the distance – Mont Blanc.
Les Gets ski resort has an outdoor ice rink and fitness centre. The Les Gets “Petit Train” road shuttle runs around the resort for easy travel, free of charge.
Peak Retreats offers a range of Les Gets accommodation options. All of Les Gets' ski apartments have been hand-picked and are of a very high standard (3 & 4*),
LES GETS SKI AREA
Les Gets and its larger neighbour Morzine share one of the best ski areas in the Portes du Soleil. Together with other popular resorts such as Avoriaz and Châtel, it shares a massive 650km of pistes. The terrain is suited to beginners right through to experts. The scenery from Mont Chery, in particular, is stunning with a great panorama of the village and slopes, with Mont Blanc in the distance.
From the village centre, you can ski Les Gets from a choice of two ski areas. On one side there’s Mont Chery (with some of the most challenging slopes and usually quiet) with its sumptuous views of Mont Blanc, and on the other is Chavannes, with access to 650km of ski runs and the other resorts in the Portes du Soleil. To help skiers cross the village, a “white route” is built every winter. It’s actually a snow-covered strip of road that snakes its way between chalets, letting people cross easily from one side of the mountain to the other, without taking their skis off.
For Avoriaz, see details with our sister company Ski Collection
Additional ski fact info, main ski info in resort facts box at top of page
Les Gets/Morzine - 120km of pistes, 46 lifts, 66 slopes:
Green slopes: 5
Blue slopes: 24
Red slopes: 28
Black slopes: 9
385 snow cannons in Les Gets/Morzine covering 34% of the area.
See below 360 video; use your mouse to look around!
LES GETS SKIING
LES GETS BEGINNERS
Les Gets is well situated for beginners with good nursery slopes in the village as well as more snow-sure runs up at La Chavannes. There’s a special area which includes play facilities, reserved for beginners and children.
The “Espace des Mappys” beginners’ ski area, is a really useful innovation in Les Gets. It’s free of charge and provides the perfect environment to learn to ski safely, protected from faster, more confident skiers. Easily accessible from the top of the Chavannes bubble lift, this beginners’ zone is in a calm, safe area just beside the main ski slopes. It has two moving carpets and two towropes on a gentle beginners’ slope.
LES GETS INTERMEDIATES
Intermediates have, in particular, cruising runs from La Ranfolly and from the top of Le Pleney down to Morzine. There are some excellent red runs on Mont Chery. The Portes du Soleil ski region has extensive intermediate slopes with big lift networks.
LES GETS EXPERTS
For the more advanced there are also good slopes on Mont Chery, on the other side of the resort. Experts will find good steep runs over the back of Mont Chery. More intimate, it’s ideal for the more reflective skier and the perfect environment for powder skiing. The runs are mainly red and black and there are also two slalom runs and a snowpark with an airbag. You can find off-piste opportunities on Chamossière.
LES GETS SNOWBOARDING
Snowboarding in Les Gets is fun, with access to the snowpark on the upper slopes of Mont Chery with an airbag, hips, handrails, tables and a wall; plus a Jib park with a table and handrail. There’s a boardercross course near the top of Chavannes.
LES GETS OFF-PISTE
In good snow, there’s plenty to do off-piste, including visiting some excellent wooded areas and 12km of cross-country skiing.
LES GETS SKI TOURING
Les Gets offer a marked out and secure route. You start in Les Gets village, at the bottom of the Chamois slope, then you follow the route to arrive at the top of the Mont Chéry with an unobstructed view of Mont Blanc mountains.
Les Gets Ski Hire
Pre-book your Les Gets ski hire with Peak Retreats.
To download the ski extras form, see 'Helpful links' further down the page.
Please note, these Pound Sterling prices are for indication only. They will fluctuate based on Euro/£ exchange rate. Please call us for the latest prices.
Special offers: *7 days for the price of 6. Free Skis/snowboard & boots (Blue/Red) for party leaders of groups of 10 or more all taking equipment. 1 Free helmet per child aged 6 and under for every adult booking skis or snowboards & boots (must be under same booking reference and requested on form above). Other duration prices on request - Cross Country ski prices on request.
Les Gets Lift Pass
Pre-book your Les Gets lift passes with Peak Retreats. Find out more about Peak Retreats ski passes
To download the ski extras form, see 'Helpful links' further down the page.
Please note, these Pound Sterling prices are for indication only. They will fluctuate based on Euro/£ exchange rate. Please call us for the latest prices.
Other lift pass on offer (to buy locally in resort in Euros):
Les Gets/Morzine ski pass – ½ day and daily rates 2018/19:
5 consecutive hours - €28 children, €37 adults
Day - €33 children, €43 adults
Portes du Soleil ski pass – ½ day and daily rates 2018/19:
5 consecutive hours - €36-43 children, €48 adults
Day - €40 children, €53.00 adults
Les Gets Ski School
Pre-book your Les Gets ski school with Peak Retreats. Find out more about Peak Retreats ski school
Ski school for children is available to book from 3 years to 13 years in Les Gets, with Peak Retreats. Children can learn to snowboard from 7 years+. We can also book the ski + garderie for 3-12 year olds that can include lunch.
For ski school times and prices, please download the ski extras form from the 'Helpful links' further down the page. Please note these are just guiding prices. Please call us for the latest prices.
Please note that lesson times are subject to change right until the last minute - you will be advised. Outside French school holidays the ski school reserves the right to cancel group lessons should numbers be insufficient. For peak periods - Christmas, New Year, February half-term and Easter - we strongly recommend that you book as early as possible and in any case at least 6 weeks prior to the required dates. Morning lessons tend to get booked up first and therefore we may only be able to offer afternoon classes within 6 weeks of departure. In some resorts English speaking instructors may not always be available, particularly at peak times.
We cannot always guarantee that prices will be cheaper than in resort. When ski packs prices are calculated, the currency is bought at the exchange rates that apply at the time. You can be assured that once you have booked your extras, if the pound depreciates, you will not be charged more for your ski packs, enabling you to budget for your holiday in advance.
Les Gets Individual Tuitions (2018/19 prices, NOT pre-bookable)
1 hour - €46
1 hour 30 mins - €69
10€ for each additional person and per hour.
Individual tuitions can only be purchased directly from the ski school. Peak Retreats cannot pre-book these.
Please note that prices are only an indication and are subject to change
Ski school Les Gets contact numbers for private lessons:
Ecole du Ski Francais Les Gets +33 450 75 80 03
Les Gets Child Care
Les Gets has acquired the Famille Plus & the highly exclusive Top of the French Alps label (TOTFA - only 16 resorts appear on this list) for its childcare facilities. Please view here to view more information on the Famille Plus label.
As of 2019 - "In Les Gets, every effort is made to help families have the holiday of their dreams. The
resort’s ‘Famille Plus’ certification has just been renewed for another 3 years, and there is a range of infrastructure here dedicated to children".
- Snow garden for younger children.
- Le Grand Cry Territory, with a native Indian theme, featuring a slope with sound system, decorations, skill and musical games, a video totem, make-up, treasure hunts
- Milka® Purple Run, with its fun piste and hot chocolate stop - keep your eyes peeled for the Milka Cow.
- Mini-boardercross on the Chavannes.
- Timed parallel slalom on Mont Chéry.
- Children’s video park, sledge track, Bankids - a kid’s winter playground, a skating rink in the village centre, and lots more…
Tel: +33 4 50 79 84 84 or email@example.com.
CRECHE CHILDCARE WITHOUT SKIING
The nursery welcomes child from 6 months to 4 years old. Available places: 30 children. At “Les Fripouilles” it is always time for fun with art (painting, modelling, drawing), stimulating games (music, stories, ect) and playing outside (water, sandpit, dexterity circuit).
Sunday to Friday from 9am - 5pm. Closed on Saturdays.
The Reception is closed between 12.30pm and 2pm
1/2 day: 25€
6 x ½ days: 134€
6 x days: 280€
The “Grand Cry” American Indian reserve, paradise for budding young skiers
An American Indian frontier village complete with tepees, wild-west decor and Indian face-painting. This snowy paradise for children is Les Gets’ key product for ages 5/12. Situated in the heart of the forest, it consists of ski-runs decorated with giant scenery including totem poles and tepees. There’s a ski-run complete with loud-speaker system, bumps and a cowboys’ log-cabin full of games and music. Every week during the season, there are drawing competitions, face-painting and treasure hunts. New this year is the videototem, enabling children to star in their own personal video!
The Mauve Milka ski run®
Fun and educational, this ski run starting from the top of the Grand Cry Territory is an children’s introduction to the mountain environment. It includes large animals and information boards so that children can learn visually about mountain flora and fauna. There are skiing games where one has to hit a target and knock the bell with a stick and you can have your photograph taken with the famous Mauve cow. The cow is present during the French school holidays to provide entertainment on the ski run and distribute mini-chocolates to the delight of clients!
There are 3 runs reserved for toboggans:
- In Les Gets centre, next to the Vieux Chêne drag lift, for 2 to 6-year-olds.
- In Les Perrières, for children 6 and over.
- At Chavannes for 4-6yrs
HIPP organic baby food in Les Gets – HIPP are a leading European brand of baby foods, which can be purchased in ‘Bar Bush’ in Les Gets (www.hipp.co.uk).
Top winter activities to experience in Les Gets
Please note Peak Retreats do not book any activities and most activities are payable
Sledge dog rides for children
Accompanied by his 7 Nordic dogs, Didier organises sledge rides for children aged 2 to 12 (maximum weight 70 kg). The ride covers the loop from the Balcons du Chéry through the area of Mont Caly and its alpine village (non-accessible by road in the winter), The rides take place with a magnificent panoramic view of the Mont Blanc mountain range as a backdrop. This 25-minute trip definitely is an experience to remember - the children will have the opportunity to bond with the dogs and experience an authentic and awe-inspiring trip - leaving them speechless! By reservation only. Tel. 0033 670 29 94 36.
Try out this brilliant new facility in Les Gets; located in the Chavannes on the Bruyère and Gentiane piste below the La Croix chair lift. The mini boardercross area is made up of various modules: raised corners bumps and woops. Specially designed for families and beginners it is the perfect place to learn and get used to strange snow sensations like slipping, sliding and speed.
Family: Discover beautiful, calm areas in the heart of the ski area, following a series of blue ski, runs suitable for children and adults. A chance to enjoy the exceptional views of the Mont Blanc mountain range from the top of Rosta.
Discovery: Cross forests and snowy pastures to discover the most spectacular areas of the resort. This trail takes you through beautiful countryside highlighting the varied scenery of Mont-Chéry and Chavannes.
Active: Thrill seekers – this is the course for you! Ski challenging pistes in the most beautiful areas of the Portes du Soleil. With mogul fields, walls and other exciting challenges, you may be surprised to learn how many advanced runs are on offer in Les Gets.
- Boule de Gomme: For 2yrs to 6yrs. Located down the slopes next to the Boule de Gomme ski lift.
- Vieux Chêne: For 2yrs to 6yrs. Located next to the « Vieux Chêne » slope.
- Chavannes: For 4yrs to 6yrs. Located at the top of the Chavannes gondola.
- Perrières: For 6yrs +. Located by the Perrières drag lift.
- Lac des écoles: For 4yrs to 6yrs. Located next to the Lac des Ecoles.
Located in the heart of the village, the ice rink is open every day. Setting up of a fun «ice trail», toboggan rental for beginning children.
Slide on the trail easily, have surprising sensations, all with some tips before departure. The yooner, a seat at 20 cm from the ground, light and handy, equipped with a shock absorber for more comfort, and a skate allowing you to «cut curves» like on skis. Supervised outing.
Electric snowmobiles for children in the mountain e-park
For the first time, children can learn to drive electric snowmobiles, specifically designed for their age on a dedicated, enclosed circuit. As a bonus, this “zero emission” activity has no negative impact on the local environment. Located at the Lac des Ecoles and Gentiane blue run below the Chavannes Express chair lift, the park is open 4 days/week or 6 days/week during the French School holidays.
These mountain bikes with outsized tyres are great for cycling on slippery and unstable surfaces, such as snow. Beginning from this winter, you will be able to try this new activity at the resort, as a fun and original way of exploring the snowy countryside. A small track will be available at the lake. Free events will be organised during the winter season to test e-fatbikes rented by Intersport.
La Bankids - kids zone
A whole new play area intended for young children aged between 2 and 6. This mini - North Pole - will leave your little Eskimos feeling on top of the world - it is located directly behind the Marie and just beside the ESF (piou piou) nursey slope. This mini world has been designed with lots of fun games and areas to play in. There are igloos, a snowball wall, a giant mascot, ice caves and lots of fun obstacles that children will love climbing up and sliding down! This area is open 7 days a week throughout the winter.
‘Step into the void’ - at the summit of Le Ranfoilly When skiers get to the top of the Le Ranfoilly ski lift, they can now have their photo taken on a large 27m2 platform overlooking the Joux Plane lake, opposite the sumptuous panorama of the Mont Blanc mountain range. It is fitted with a free photo point with an automatic system activated by your ski pass. Have a look at it on the screen, and then you can share it on social media. A new webcam is to be installed at the peak of Le Ranfoilly this winter, to give an up to date panoramic view of the weather and snow conditions in resort.
Sunrise or sunset over Mont Blanc
Experience the natural beauty of the sunset or sunrise over the famous Mont Blanc and the surrounding peaks. Set off at dawn or dusk and head to one of the magical viewpoints overlooking the resort.Guided by the light of head torches, snowshoers will be greeted by the exceptional spectacle of sunrise and sunset, with shimmering snow, and changing skies and landscapes. This magical moment is accompanied by a “breakfast” type snack or aperitif paired with local products.
Winter Trail Running
Breathe in the fresh air of the natural space while zigzagging between the pine trees and exploring the snowy trails with incredible scenery. Take a session with Emilie, the specialist trail runner, to familiarise yourself with running on snow and adapt your technique so you can experience this unique activity at your own pace.
The Indian trail
This winter, new modules are being added to the Piste des Indiens (Indian Trail). Young skiers will be able to ring a “Totem Gong ” with their poles, fist bump rotating hands and ski through a wall of giant “chips”, all under the watchful gaze of bison and pumas!
See details under eating tab
Les Sources du Chery (new for 19/20)
The first of its kind in Les Gets, ‘Les Sources du Chéry’ is devoted to wellness and beauty treatments. Set to open in December 2019 in the heart of the village, just at the foot of Mont Chéry. There are 3 interconnected areas:
- A 1000m2 SPA reserved for adults with steam baths, saunas and cold water plunge pools, also hydromassage jets and underwater benches, whirlpools, waterfalls, swimming lanes and salt caves, giving the choice between a relaxing, revitalising or a sporting experience
- An area for children with a play pool, paddling pool and water slide,
perfect for families
- A wellness and beauty area with a warm atmosphere and massage rooms for both individual and couple’s massages
In addition, there will also be an art shop and an art gallery. The art gallery will be open to the public and the first exhibition for winter 2019 will be devoted to Pierre Margara, the Savoie sculptor.
Ten-pin bowling, billiards, open every day from 4 pm to 2 am. Open from 2 pm in case of bad weather. Don’t forget to book.
The tandem is an excellent, safe way to start flying, with a state certified instructor. Take off is easy, on a gentle slope, with a panoramic view of the Mont-Blanc and Aravis mountain ranges. Comfortably seated, no risk of vertigo, quiet, safe enjoy a whole new view of Les Gets, from the sky!
Fitness, yoga and Pilates
Keep fit and well-being Take time for one or more of the diverse Energy sessions. There is something for everyone throughout the year. Want to destress, dance or work out? Try body combat, Zumba, body sculpt or Pilates with Muriel. Want to unwind and relax? Try the serenity and calm of yoga with Barbara at one of her sessions for adults, babies and families. All courses are run by qualified professionals.
Entrance is free. Multimedia available on request (reservation recommended). WIFI access.
Please note: All the above information is for information only. For the most up-to-date information please visit the resort tourist office website. All prices for activities are in local currency (€ Euros) and are bookable and payable locally in resort.
Enjoy a creative afternoon with a home-made pastry baked on site while choosing an item to paint! Watch your design come to life when glazing and firing your lovely memory of your mountain holidays.
Available for children over the age of 4 years, item ready to collect 48 hours later.
The Artisan Pottery
Alternatively, make your own pottery piece to take home from your holiday in the mountains! Run by two local sisters, tours and practical workshops are available every week in the season as they aim to share their passion with as many people as possible.
A parent and child (under 12 years old) can do the activity together. Unaccompanied children, shaping only.
For those special occasions, Laurent welcomes guests to his yurt, located in the hamlet of La Sarre above the resort of Les Gets. Take in the stillness and tranquility in this unusual evening with the mountain guide who loves the natural environment, hence the snowshoeing excursion at night! After 45 minutes of walking by torchlight you will enjoy a delicious Savoyard fondue accompanied by local cold meats.
Snow vehicle equipment required to get to the yurt.
Museum of Mechanical Music
Experience the priceless cultural heritage at Europe's only Museum of Mechanical Music. With over 900 instruments, with some dating back to the 17th century this 4th most visited cultural attraction and 2nd most visited museum in Haute Savoie is one to visit.
Les Gets Tourist Office
Les Gets News and Events
- Alta Lumina - set in an enchanted world amongst magical forest and beautiful scenery is the Alta Lumina night walk! This winter offers a unique experience to guide you along an imaginative journey, surrounded by an awe-inspiring light show and accompanied by atmospheric music.
- Les Sources du Chery - the first of its kind in Les Gets, ‘Les Sources du Chéry’ is devoted to wellness and beauty treatments. Opened in the heart of the village, just at the foot of Mont Chéry. There are 3 interconnected areas a spa, a children's area and a wellness/beauty area. In addition, there will also be an art shop and an art gallery.
- Increased snowmaking - Les Gets ski resort is to see its capacity for artificial snow coverage increase by almost half this winter, going from 35% to 50% cover of the skiing area, thanks to the construction of the La Renardière hillside reservoir. It ensures that the most popular areas of the resort are accessible right from the beginning of the season. The pistes with the snow cannons will increase the snow coverage to 85 hectares from its current capacity of 60 hectares.
- New ski touring piste on Mont Chery - all secure and sectioned off from other downhill skiers. This piste is 3km long, with a height gain of 665m. It starts at the bottom of the Chamois piste, next to the Mont Chéry cable car. The route culminates at the summit of Mont Chéry and is signposted by yellow and orange markers - this is an uphill route only - the descent is via the ski slopes during the opening hours of the ski area.
- New blue run in Les Perrieres - 'Les Trembles' - this new slope will make it easier for moderate-level skiers to return to the base of the ‘Perrières Express’ chairlift. This is a very popular area, due partly to the large free car park on the outskirts of the village, where many skiers park for the day. You can also access the entire ski area quickly and easily.
- Luxury picnic area on the slopes - the ski resort will have a new, innovative, luxury picnic area with barbecues, just off the piste where the ‘Rhodos’ (red run) and ‘Violette’ (blue run) pistes meet, it is available for everyone. It will also offer WiFi access and recharging sockets. As an added bonus, the picnic area will also be accessible to pedestrians, via the Les Chavannes cable car and along the walking path - ‘Belvédére des Nauchets’.
- ‘Step into the void’ - at the summit of Le Ranfoilly - When skiers get to the top of the Le Ranfoilly ski lift, they can now have their photo taken on a large 27m2 platform overlooking the Joux Plane lake, opposite the sumptuous panorama of the Mont Blanc mountain range. It is fitted with a free photo point with an automatic system activated by your ski pass. Have a look at it on the screen, and then you can share it on social media.
- Ski Party Opening Weekend - 18/12/21 On your slopes... Get ready... Ski! Early
birds reign on the resort’s opening day! After a day of fresh snow, we end with a virtual journey to the top of some of the world’s highest mountains, with screenings from the Winter Film Festival… A great start to the season!
- Christmas week - 18/12/2021-24/12/21 According to the marmots, Father Christmas has always stopped off in Les Gets to prepare his rounds... This year, once again, he welcomes you to his wonderland, full of mischievous elves! The programme for this week includes guided tours, activities, surprises and workshops for the whole family.
- Le Grande Odyssee Les Gets Stage - 11/01/22 This annual European sled dog event, which was established 16 years ago, is the most challenging staged race in an alpine setting and is unique in the world. Each year, it brings together more than 25 mushers and their 400 top-level athlete dogs who compete in the superb landscapes of the Alps. It is a unique experience that will delight lovers of the far north and provide incredible thrills for the whole family. After making their highly spectacular entrance through the Maison des Gets porch, the competitors take to the trails around Les Chavannes, winding between pine trees and alpine meadows.
- Rock the Pistes Festival - 13/03/22-19/03/22 A unique event combining winter sports and music. Open air concerts, staged on the slopes of the Portes du Soleil ski area every day, with ski-in/ski-out access. An explosive atmosphere with breath-taking scenery, renowned French and International artists (as in previous years with Rag’n Bone Man, Selah Sue, Babyshambles, Hypen Hyphen etc) who perform in front of excited spectators. After two years of disruption caused by the pandemic, this event promises to be even more exceptional!
- Critérium SOS Médecins - 31/03/22-02/04/22 The doctors from SOS Médecins France are swapping their white coats for ski jackets and coming to Les Gets for this downhill skiing event. On the programme, there’s a giant slalom and a parallel slalom plus a torch-lit descent.
Further details can be found on the tourist office website: www.lesgets.com
Les Gets Restaurants & Bars
Les Gets is home to 40 restaurants, and many bars, pubs, discos, a cinema and a bowling alley.
Shopping is perfectly safe along the central shopping lane as it is pedestrian-only during certain periods.
La Grande Ourse is the resort’s highest mountain restaurant at 1,750m. Managed by a British family from Cornwall, La Grande Ourse has a great atmosphere and a beautiful terrace with views of Mont Blanc. The signature dish is a Cornish version of a traditional Savoyard dish: a lobster, scallop and bacon tartiflette with melted reblochon cheese and a green salad.
Le Bacchus is a cool, jazzy bar, situated on the pistes above the village is the latest must-visit venue in Les Gets. Both wine bar and tea room, Le Bacchus has a welcoming and elegant interior. There are nearly 200 different wines on offer, many of which are available by the glass. There is also slates of carefully chosen cheeses and charcuterie, foie gras, soups and fresh pasta. Home-made teatime treats include sweet crêpes with a wide choice of teas and infusions, mulled wine or the renowned hot chocolate.
Village Igloo (bar & restaurant)
Totally unique place in Avoriaz. Inside you'll find a bar and restaurant made entirely of ice and snow. For a unique break on the slopes, you can stop off at the Village Igloo Ice Bar anytime between 9am and 5pm to enjoy a warm cup of coffee or a refreshing drink in the bar, with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic options to choose from. There is a new outside terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. They also offer a cheese fondue or mixed meats board lunch every Tuesday and Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00. The bar is in the heart of the Avoriaz ski area, within easy access from the Arare blue run. Suitable for all the family, skiers and non-skiers alike, the bar is within an easy 10-minute walk along a well-marked path from the top of the Prodains cable car. Alternatively, from 7pm onwards, once the lifts have stopped and the sun has set, you can prolong your day on the slopes with a visit to the Village Igloo, by booking dinner or even an overnight stay. Just click on the link for further information regarding these. Be sure to wrap up warm in your ski gear as the temperature inside the igloo rarely gets above 5 degrees!
Apres-Ski in Les Gets
The bar-restaurant La Grand Lanière is located at the foot of the La Turche slopes, it offers a retro ambiance, relaxing apres-ski, quick lunches and relaxed “bistronomique” evening dining.
Located in the Perrières area above La Turche aux Gets, this beautifully renovated old farm will seduce skiers with its large, sunny terrace and traditional wood interior. The menu offers fresh and varied dishes including meat grilled on the open fire and sumptuous home-made desserts guaranteed to titillate the taste buds of any food lover. Open during the day and until the ski runs close, this restaurant will charm anyone for whom holidays and fine dining go hand in hand.
La Grande Ourse
Located in the Mont Chéry area, this mountain restaurant offers a fairy-tale panorama over the Mont Blanc range and surrounding mountains. The terrace is the place to sit and contemplate life while the warm cosy interior with its huge glazed windows allows you to enjoy the view in the warmth of the crackling open fire. For skiers with discerning palates this restaurant is the ideal place to take a break between pistes and enjoy refined, traditional cooking and some very British dishes.
A restaurant to enchant the taste buds! The QG (HQ) serves beautifully presented traditional Savoyard specialities alongside more refined cuisine. Its charming, piste-side terrace makes the QG the perfect spot for a last drink before the lifts close.
Fruitier des Perrieres
Diners will delight in the delicious Savoyard specialities served in these original 100-year old cheese-maturing cellars. Try the cepe or péttilant de Savoie fondues, raclette, reblochonnade or potée Savoyard. Various ancient farming and culinary artefacts grace the walls and rooms. Traditional, cosy with a retro feel and with an open fire burning in the corner, this is a restaurant not to be missed, with no warmer atmosphere to be found in Les Gets.
The Irish Pub ‘The Getoise Brewery’
Drop in to the Irish Pub for a relaxing evening with friends after a day on the slopes. Enjoy the live weekly concerts, delicious tapas and home-made beers. Brewing is an art and Colin’s passion. He makes 3 different varieties, the most renowned of which is the delicious ‘Getoise’. Join one of the organised weekly visits to the brewery, throughout the season, and discover the art of beer making.
The Black Bear
On entering this wood clad pub one is hit by the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Its cosmopolitan clientele and cosy, intimate atmosphere make this the ideal
place to relax after a day on the slopes.
This magnificant mountain restaurant, mentioned in the Bottin Gourmand guide, offers customers elegant surroundings, effortlessly combining contemporary and traditional Savoyard design to provide the perfect, relaxing environment. The wine bar serves wines from all over the world accompanied by Savoyard charcuterie
and Gillardeau oysters.
Apres ski at Le George
This wine bar and tea shop will very soon become an après ski favourite for clients looking for somewhere warm and cosy to relax. Named after the future
king of England, “Le George” is a tea room and wine bar open from 3pm with snacks and more substantial food - providing a great place to extend pre-dinner drinks into an enjoyable evening with friends.
La Bokka, Italian Trattoria
New for the 2021/22 season, La Bokka is an elegant trattoria and Italian concept celebrating traditional cuisine, perfect for pasta and pizza fans. The chef, who is originally from the South of Italy, only uses fresh, Italian products especially for the ingredients for antipasti, arancini and tutti quanti.
Les Gets Amenities
Les Gets has a range of amenities including: doctor, dentist, physiotherapist, pharmacy, optician, banks, supermarkets, cash point, take-away pizzeria, 11 mountain restaurants, indoor heated pool, outdoor skating rink, fitness centre, sauna, health & beauty treatments centre, bowling, weekly market, Mechanical music museum, linen hire, push-chair hire, launderette, butcher, baker, optician, and a hairdresser.