- Chalets: Delphine Apartments
- Country: France
- Region: Portes du Soleil
- Ski Area: Portes du Soleil
- Chalets (Self Catered)
- Sleeps 1 - 10
- Indoor heated pool & spa facilities
- Ideal for large parties
- Only 250m from pistes & village centre
Overlooking the resort and above some woodland with superb unobstructed views towards the Mont-Chéry, Chalet Delphine 2 is located next to Chalet Delphine and is only 250m from the pistes and the village centre.
Built for the winter 12/13 season, this chalet complex comprises 6 well-appointed attached chalets. The comfortable chalets are decorated in a contemporary alpine fashion. They have a dining/living room with a double sofa bed sleeping 2, satellite TV and DVD player, a fully equipped kitchen area, hairdryers in the bathrooms.
For your convenience, the chalets have an outside car park, a garden area, ski lockers with heated boot rack and free Wi-Fi throughout.
What our Clients say
Just one little thing about the chalet, it needs a very essential item -a pair of oven gloves! Can't fault anything else though. Peak Retreats advised us to take tea towels and cleaning cloths which we did but we needed oven gloves.Mr P ( 02 Jan 16 )
After a long day skiing, relax in the onsite Spa area including indoor heated pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room.
A full or partial hotel service can be organised on request.
All the bedrooms have en-suite bath or shower rooms, their own TV, and furnished balconies offering unobstructed views.
Delphine 2: 125m2, 4 bedroom chalet sleeping 8-10
- 2 West-facing bedrooms each with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom/wc (one with bath, one with walk-in shower) and terrace.
- 2 East-facing bedrooms each with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom/wc (one with bath, one with walk-in shower). Balcony for one bedroom.
- Extra bathroom with walk-in shower, extra separate wc, terrace and balcony. Fireplace in lounge.
Delphine 3 & 4: 65m2, 2 bedroom alcove chalets each sleeping 6-8 – First floor
- 2 West-facing bedrooms (one with a king-size bed, one with 2 single beds) with en-suite walk-in shower room/wc. Balcony for one bedroom.
- East-facing alcove with bunk beds
Delphine 5 & 6: 55m2, 2 bedroom chalets each sleeping 4-6 – Ground and first floors
- 1 West-facing bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite walk-in shower room/wc
- 1 East-facing bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite walk-in shower room/wc.
- Extra bathroom/wc
Prices include (2017/18):
Bed linen (with beds made on arrival), towels, daily cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up which need to be clean before departure) are included in the price.
To pay locally (2017/18):
Deposit €300. Local tourist tax c €1.20/pers/day payable locally.
Please note that we have not been able to visit the chalets as the complex was not completed at the time of our visit. We were impressed with the location and know the high standards from similar chalets.
Our featured residences are located as follows:
Chalet Le Pontet – B4 or RED STAR
Chalet Delphine I & II – F3 or PURPLE STAR
Jon - H4 or ORANGE STAR
Mize – H4 or MAUVE STAR
Fleurs – H5 or LIGHT BLUE STAR
Les Fermes Emiguy – F4 or YELLOW STAR
Overlooking the resort and above some woodland with superb unobstructed views towards the Mont-Chéry, Chalet Delphine 2 is located below Chalet Delphine.