Famille Plus & Top Of The French Alps (TOTFA)
This national label selects French resorts that respond qualitatively to the expectations of families with children from 18 months old. Famille Plus resorts scrupulously meet 110 specific requirements and make 6 commitments to ensure your family holiday is a success:
- A personalised welcome for families
- Entertainment suitable for all ages
- A price to suit all budgets and all ages
- Activities for all ages to enjoy together or separately
- All businesses and services easily accessible
- The highest standards of professional childcare
The aim of the Famille Plus label is to ensure you have an unforgettable family holiday that’s suited to you.
The following resorts that we feature have acquired the Famille Plus label:
Top of the French Alps
A group of the most emblematic French resorts, offering services that meet the requirements of an international clientele by skifrance.fr:
- Easy access: close to international airports and railroad stations, with regular shuttle services to the resorts
- Excellent reception: many languages spoken at the various reception areas, such as tourist offices, accommodation providers, ski-lift companies etc.
- Ski area features: linked areas that can reach up to 600 km of ski-trails, equipped with modern ski-lift facilities, snow-guns, practice areas for other winter sports (snow parks, cross-country skiing, etc.) or for beginners/families (themed trails), with infinite free-style ski possibilities (recommended to be enjoyed accompanied by a professional).
- Large reception capacity and comfortable lodging facilities: quaint hotels / renovated spacious self-catering apartments/chalets offering additional services (e.g. daily housekeeping services).
- Powerful international promotion: websites translated into several languages, easy access to information about these resorts.
- Diverse entertainment and commercial amenities to meet non-skiers expectations - depending on the resort: marked snowshoe tracks/hikes, luge tracks, paragliding, relaxation facilities/spas, skating rinks, discovering the heritage, night skiing, bowling, clubs, movies, etc.
- Many international cultural and sporting events: exhibits, shows/concerts, festivals (e.g. international comedy film festival), try-outs for the alpine ski world cup, ski-joering championships, car races on ice, etc.
- Diverse food selections: regional specialities available alongside restaurants featuring international cuisine or speciality dishes by award-winning chefs.
- These resorts are widely booked by tour operators outside of France: this guarantees the quality of these resorts offers internationally, and it facilitates the booking of the "all inclusive" packages locally.
The following resorts that we feature have acquired the Top of the French Alps (TOTFA) label: