Where better to spend Christmas (or New Year) than in a charming ski resort in the French Alps? There will be memories made, visits from Father Christmas, amazing views of snowcapped mountains and lots of festive cheer! Here are 10 more reasons we love to ski over the Christmas period...
- You can celebrate in style, Christmas has a special feel with a mountain backdrop!
- Experience a true winter wonderland… “Sleighbells ring, are you listenin’, in the lane snow is glistenin’”
- Recover from the night before with the feeling the fresh air on your face as you ski that first run of the day!
- Is anywhere as Christmassy as being in the mountains? That feeling when you come in from the cold to a hot chocolate or vin chaud. Swoon.
- Enjoy the après ski – there's so much going on, and Santa usually does a special visit to ski resorts.
- Get a great ski deal! People think skiing at Christmas must be expensive, but it's not! It's not considered a peak date so there are some savings to be had.
- Cosy up in front of a log fire. We have chalet apartments with real fires and log burners, try Le Refuge (La Rosiere), Chalet Rose (St Martin de Belleville) and Chalet Les Marmottes (Morillon).
- You'll have plenty of time to get another ski holiday in later in the season! Hoorah!
- Be present with your family instead of showering them with gifts - except when the little ones are at ski school, and yes, it's open Christmas day!
- End the year on a high. What a brilliant memory to take you into the New Year!
Would you like to know more about Christmas (or New Year) skiing or request a quote? Give our team of Alpine experts a call on 023 9283 9310 or send an email and we'll find you your perfect festive ski holiday!