Private & Shared Airport Ski Transfers
Peak Retreats is able to offer private airport transfers from Geneva Airport (Swiss side), Chambery Airport, Grenoble Airport and Lyon Airport as well as Turin Airport in Italy. We can also offer private transfers to resorts from the train stations in Bourg St Maurice and Moutiers. Find out about taking the train from London St Pancras.
Why book your private airport transfer?
- The taxi/mini-bus (depending on your group size) is booked out just for your party, so no sharing with people you don't know,
- Just one drop-off point - your accommodation!,
- Ski equipment is transported for free (within reason - if you have more than 1 set per person, check with us),
- Almost all our drivers speak English and French,
- Most of our transfers are in new, comfortable, air-conditioned 8-seater minibuses,
- Subject to availability and our terms and conditions, you can change the date/time of your transfer as long as we have at least 24 hrs notice,
- If your flight is delayed*, the transfer company will usually know,
- Baby seats and boosters can be lent to you free of charge provided they are requested at the time of booking. Please note however that you will need to fit the seat in the vehicle yourself as our drivers are not insured to do this. There is only one type of seat to fit most infants so we cannot make any special request or provide further information in this respect. Some parents may not find the seat supplied comparable to what they have at home so if you have specific requirements please bring your own seat with you on the plane.
We can also book some shared transfers as well in certain resorts. Please enquire.