Our flexibility pledge
We know that, if you're like us, you'll be dreaming of the slopes and the next time you can clip on your skis, so we've put together our flexibility pledge for your peace of mind so that you can book your 2020/21 ski holiday now with confidence. Read our latest COVID update.
The world may be changing, but we're here for you. We're still creating award-winning ski holidays to gorgeous French resorts but now with the added benefit of unprecedented flexibility so you can book now, secure your space on the slopes, and start to look ahead with the assurance that we'll look after your booking if it needs to change, whether that's changing your dates, accommodation or resort.
Our team has always gone the extra mile; finding the perfect resort and accommodation, offering expert advice and being there to answer questions, no matter how small. We're now able to offer additional reassurance with our Flexibility Pledge.
You can rest assured that when you book with Peak Retreats your holiday is in safe hands.
We are fully bonded with ABTA and offer total financial protection for clients booking packages or accommodation only.
ABTA provide answers to many current clients’ questions here.
For new winter 2020/21 ski holiday bookings made between 11/09/20 and 31/01/21 you'll benefit from:
- FREE CANCELLATION up to six weeks before your arrival date♦. In this case, that means no cancellation fees, a fully refundable deposit and no questions asked!
- LOW DEPOSIT Secure your ski holiday with a reduced £250 deposit per apartment or hotel room (not per person)♦
Additionally, for these bookings, we also pledge the following so that you can book with confidence:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advises against all but essential travel to France, you can amend* your holiday or cancel free of charge.
- If French government restrictions mean that you'd have to quarantine on arrival in France, then you can amend* your holiday or cancel free of charge.
- If local restrictions in a resort mean you can't ski, you can amend* your holiday free of charge right up to the day before you are due to start your stay.
- If there is a local lockdown where you live in the UK**, then you can amend* your holiday free of charge up to seven days before you are due to start your stay.
We can't wait to get back to the mountains for some skiing this winter and we're sure you can't either! Find out what to expect on your ski holiday for the 2020/21 season.
Why book your ski holiday with Peak Retreats?
From off the beaten track resorts to quieter snow-sure ski areas, self-drive packages and superb accommodation, we've achieved recognition for our excellent ski holidays.
Our team is always available to offer you a truly personalised service. If you're thinking of trying somewhere different this season, talk to us, we know our resorts inside out.
All your payments to us are protected by ABTA financial protection and, as an ABTA member, we're committed to doing the right thing for our clients.
We have long-established relationships with our partners who all share our core values. We are working closely with them to ensure that your ski holiday is the same hassle-free experience it always has been and that we can give you the flexibility you need. They are all committed to following strict local health and safety procedures so you can rest-assured that you can holiday safely and that you're in safe hands from the moment you book with us.
Our prices include a return Eurotunnel crossing with a FREE FlexiPlus upgrade at most dates. You don't need to leave your car on the short 35-minute journey and with a quick and easy motorway connection either end, Eurotunnel is the ideal route across the Channel. The excellent FlexiPlus service means that you don't need to worry about making a specific crossing time, just turn up and you'll be put on the next available Shuttle. Plus taking your own car has the benefit of being able to take as much as you like from home, from ski equipment and sledges to your own duvets if you feel more comfortable with these. If you're arranging your own travel, we can book private transfers for you.
We feature a range of superb, comfortable apartments and self-catered chalets that are well-located whether that's at the foot of the slopes or in the heart of our resorts. You'll have your own space just for your party for your whole holiday. You can eat in or out as much as you wish. Plus they often enjoy facilities like indoor pools.
Mr E, Bath, March 2020
Please note for bookings made between 11/9/20 and 31/01/21:
♦ FREE CANCELLATION Cancellation must be received in writing at the latest 43 days before your arrival date in your accommodation. LOW DEPOSIT The balance of your deposit (i.e. the difference between our usual 25% deposit and the £250 paid) will be due on 01/02/21. The full balance of your holiday is due six weeks before your arrival date (reduced from our usual 10 weeks), depending on your arrival date this may be due before 31/01/21.
Please note for additional pledges for bookings made between 11/9/20 and 31/01/21:
* AMENDING YOUR BOOKING We won't charge amendment fees if you have to amend your booking due to the circumstances described above. However, if the cost of your holiday changes as a result of a change (e.g. to more expensive accommodation) then you will be invoiced for the new holiday cost.
** Where you live in the UK will be defined as the address you gave us when you first made the booking. Local lockdown is intended to mean a local lockdown which prevents you from travelling out of your area.