1. Despite developing over the years, Val Cenis, comprised the two villages of Lanslebourg and Lanslevillard, has truly retained its charm and traditional character.
2. The resort is home to a great range of accommodation to suit all, including large groups, couples and families.
3. It's home to the longest green piste in Europe! The 10km L'Escargot is perfect for beginners looking to stretch their legs!
4. The treelined slopes! Beginners and intermediates can enjoy greens and blues running down through the trees.
5. Blue runs from the top to the bottom of the resort - allowing beginners to enjoy being at the top of the mountains and the stunning views that come with it.
6. There's non-skiing activities to suit all age ranges - ice rink, swimming pool, archery, mini golf, paragliding, snowshoeing, 2 cinemas, outdoor climbing wall...the list goes on!
7. Locals and the Tourist Office are friendly! Visitors are guaranteed a genuinely warm local welcome.
8. Welcome drinks, street animations, sports tournaments and torchlight descents - all organised by the Val Cenis tourist office.
9. If you're opting for a self-catered ski holiday, there's a good variety of shops and supermarkets but there's also plenty of restaurant choice with around 40 restaurants and bars.
10. It's a great winter ski holiday destination as well as a summer mountain holiday destination.