Directors' Choice - 4* Luxury Superior Residences
Our Directors’ Choice residences offer little extras that our loyal clients have come to value that you won’t often get in other residences (or may incur a charge if available). These residences are available across the French Alps in various resorts; some resorts are lucky enough to have two!
Benefits include as standard at Directors' Choice residences:
- end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen area)
- beds made on arrival with high-quality linen & duvets
- wider double beds
- a selection of towels
- bath mats
- heated towel rail
- toiletry welcome pack
- double the apartment capacity for all plates, crockery etc; mugs, bowls and coffee cups for hot drinks
- little things like kitchen scissors, measuring jug; cleaning kit with a starter amount of dishwasher tablets
- tea towels
- satellite TV with some English channels
- plenty of coat hooks
- superior leisure area with a decent size pool (where there is one on site) and well-designed changing area
- extended reception opening hours
- bakery delivery service
- phone in each apartment
- free WiFi (for one device) in each apartment
- heated ski rooms with large ski lockers and heated boot racks (for summer ski residences)
- luggage room
- residence lounge with comfy seating and often open fire and Wii console
- residence doors with keycode
- free loan of baby kits, DVD players, raclette and fondue sets, Wii consoles, iron and ironing board - all subject to availability
- Hire of buggies, car seats and baby carriers. See rent-stroller.com for prices and booking.
Baby items can be requested for your stay at time of your booking, including cot, high chair, bottle warmer, changing mat, baby monitor, stair gate, night light, plug protectors, bath mat, steriliser. Subject to availability and reservation. Please request at the time of booking.
If you would like any advice on which of our Directors' Choice residences would be ideal for your summer holiday, please call 023 9283 9310 to speak to our friendly Alpine experts.