Private & Shared Airport Transfers
Peak Retreats is able to offer private airport transfers from Geneva Airport (Swiss side), Chambery Airport, Grenoble Airport and Lyon Airport plus Turin Airport in Italy. We can also offer private transfers from Bourg St Maurice and Moutiers train stations in France.
Why book your private airport transfer?
- The taxi/minibus (depending on your group size) is booked out just for your party, so no sharing with people you don't know.
- Just one drop off point - your accommodation!
- Summer ski equipment transported for free (within reason - if you have more than 1 set per person, check with us)
- Almost all our drivers speak English and French.
- Most of our transfers are in new, comfortable, air-conditioned 8 seater minibuses
- Subject to availability and our terms and conditions, you can change the date/time of the transfer as long as we have at least 24 hrs notice
- If your flight is delayed*, the transfer company usually know and can accommodate.
- Baby seats and boosters can be borrowed free of charge provided they are requested at the time of booking. Please note: you will need to fit the seat yourself in the vehicle and there is only one type of seat to fit most infants so we cannot make any special requests or provide further information in this respect. Some parents may not find the seat supplied comparable to what they have at home so if you have specific requirements please bring your own seat with you on the plane.
From Geneva Airport to French Alps ski resorts
Pre-bookable private taxi transfer with Peak Retreats from Geneva Airport (Swiss side) to various resorts across the French Alps.
Please contact us for a quote.
We can also arrange shared transfers which work out cheaper if you don't mind sharing - ideal for a single person.
From Turin Airport to French Alps ski resorts
We can offer transfers from Turin Airport to Montgenevre, Serre Chevalier, Briancon, as well as destinations in the Maurienne Valley.
From Lyon Airport to French Alps ski resorts
We can arrange transfers from Lyon Airport to 3 Valleys resorts, the Tarentaise, Oisans and Maurienne Valley.
From Chambery Airport to French Alps ski resorts
We can arrange transfers from Chambery Airport to the Mont Blanc area, 3 Valleys, Tarentaise, Oisans and Maurienne Valley.
From Grenoble Airport to French Alps ski resorts
We can arrange transfers from Grenoble Airport to resorts in the Oisans area (as this is the closest airport) including Les 2 Alpes, Serre Chevalier, Montgenevre, Briancon, Vaujany and Venosc.
We can also arrange from Grenoble Airport to the 3 Valleys, Tarentaise and Maurienne Valley.
From train stations to French Alps resorts
We can arrange transfers from various train stations including Bourg St Maurice (for Sainte Foy, Tignes, La Rosiere), Moutiers (for St Martin de Belleville and Champagny en Vanoise), Aime (for Champagny en Vanoise) and Cluses (for Samoens, Morillon, Les Carroz, Sixt, Praz de Lys).
We can also arrange transfers from major stations like Grenoble, Lyon and Chambery.
Please note that our Transfer Company's Terms & Conditions must be adhered to (these are available on request from Peak Retreats). For instance, smoking is not permitted in the vehicles and they reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
* Flight delays are not uncommon and are taken into account at no extra charge provided minimum courtesy and flexibility are allowed for. Clients are first asked to do their best to keep our transfer company informed about all possible delays to their flight(s) (by calling the number on your Transfer voucher) - especially if they are aware of the delay before departing the UK. Our transfer company monitors flight arrival times so they will normally be able to adjust their travel arrangements to incorporate these. If the allocated driver was not informed of the delay and cannot wait any further for the arrival of the client, a small delay may occur in dispatching another driver. Unreasonable requests for the driver waiting following major delays (over 90 mins) will be charged for at an hourly rate of 15 Euros per hour.