Private & Shared Airport Transfers
Peak Retreats is able to offer private airport transfers from Geneva Airport (Swiss side), Chambery Airport, Grenoble Airport and Lyon Airport plus Turin Airport in Italy. We can also offer private transfers from Bourg St Maurice and Moutiers train stations in France.
Why book your private airport transfer?
- The taxi/minibus (depending on your group size) is booked out just for your party, so no sharing with people you don't know,
- Just one drop off point - your accommodation!,
- Summer ski equipment transported for free (within reason - if you have more than 1 set per person, check with us),
- Almost all our drivers speak English and French,
- Most of our transfers are in new, comfortable, air-conditioned 8 seater minibuses,
- If your flight is delayed*, the transfer company usually know and can accommodate,
- Baby seats and boosters can be borrowed free of charge provided they are requested at the time of booking. Please note: you will need to fit the seat yourself in the vehicle and there is only one type of seat to fit most infants so we cannot make any special requests or provide further information in this respect. Some parents may not find the seat supplied comparable to what they have at home so if you have specific requirements please bring your own seat with you on the plane.
Please note that our Transfer Company's Terms & Conditions must be adhered to (these are available on request from Peak Retreats). For instance, smoking is not permitted in the vehicles and they reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
*Flight delays are not uncommon and are taken into account at no extra charge provided minimum courtesy and flexibility are allowed for. Clients are first asked to do their best to keep our transfer company informed about all possible delays to their flight(s) (by calling the number on your Transfer voucher) - especially if they are aware of the delay before departing the UK. Our transfer company monitors flight arrival times so they will normally be able to adjust their travel arrangements to incorporate these. If the allocated driver was not informed of the delay and cannot wait any further for the arrival of the client, a small delay may occur in dispatching another driver.