Paragliding, Hang gliding, snow shoe walks, ice skating, tobogganing, husky sledding, hiking trails, hot air ballooning, ice diving, snow mobile…
After closing time on most ski slopes you can continue to ski on the floodlit Boule de Gomme.
Information and booking: Air Libre
www.airlibre.fr - email@example.com
• Hot air ballooning
Long flight (hour) - €244/pers.
• ULM initiation flight From €80
Driver, 1 hour €70
Passenger, 1 hour €30
Reservations required at +33 (0)6 08 18 78 54
The rhythm is adapted to each and every participant, with the sole goal
being: having fun. Ski joëring is a unique way to enjoy the mountains
in an environmentally-friendly manner.
1-hour outing: 42€
Mountain and tour guides
Guides des Gets
Tél. + 33 (0)4 50 75 80 03 (ESF)
Vallée Blanche, Off piste, Trek, Héliski, ice climbing. A programme is published each week taking into account the prevailing weather conditions. Tailor-made excursions are also available.
Located in the heart of Les Gets village, the ice rink is open every day. During the school holidays: from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and from 2 to 7 p.m. and 8 to 10 p.m. / The rest of he year: from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and from 3 to 7 p.m. and 8 to 10 p.m. Tuesday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Setting up of a fun «ice trail», toboggan rental for beginning children, hosting of «ice parties» and ice-rink galas.
•Rates: 1 entry + skate hire
Adults ...........................................................6,50 €
Children -16 years old ........................................6 €
Tél. + 33 (0)4 50 25 88 63
Introduction to the sledge dog conducting:
Adult and child (over 12) - €145
Children (9 to 12 years old) - €70
Meal not included.
Traineaux de l’Ubac
tel : +33(0) 6 77 82 09 45
Introduction to the sledge dog conducting:
- 1/2 day 85 E
- 1 day 145 E
- 2 days outing: 350 E
www.airlibre.fr / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél. + 33 4 50 79 87 06
Initiation flights and courses. From €75
Free consultation and loan of items during opening hours: Monday, Friday and Saturday from 4.30pm to 6.30pm, late opening on Tuesday from 4.30pm to 6.30pm, all day Wednesday, between 9.30am and 12.30pm and from 3pm until 6.30pm. Closed on Thursday, Sunday and public holidays. Very young children, who must be accompanied, are welcome on Wednesdays between 10am and 11am.
Temporary subscription (with guarantee):
Free of charge for children under 14 years old.
A different film each day in Les Gets
Tél. + 33 4 50 79 87 77
Ten-pin bowling, billiards, open every day from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Open from 2 p.m. in case of bad weather. Don’t forget to book!
Massage and fitness centre
Open every day from 9 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
A range of Face care which brings life and youth back to the skin (Clarins, Dior, Phytomer).
Body care and massages from the world over for unforgettable moments of escape and comfort.
• Ayurvedic, Californian, sea holistic massage with essential oils
• Pro-active, super-relax and super-tonic Clarins care
• Massages using marine active ingredient principles
• Drainage, scrubs, whirlpool baths, hydromassages, wraps
• Cellu M6TM key module
Dietetic consultations, UV, leg waxing, manicure, make-up, nail fixing
Open daily from 9.00 a.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Wellbeing treatments from the 5 continents and massages from throughout the world for a spot of relaxation and recharging. Face and body care rituals for a trip for all your senses. Balneotherapy. Reflexology, lymphatic or
fascia massages, pressure therapy, hot stone or labradorite massages, traditional thaï massage « Nuad Borarn », Ayurvedic massages, Balinese massage. Affusion massage, Tibetan bowl vibrating massage.
- Endermology: cell M6 Key moduleTM
- Anti-aging treatment: lift 6TM
- Traditional hamman, chromatic sauna, sensorial shower experience, Kneipp foot bath......
Mechanical music museum
Open every day except Saturday from 2.15 to 7.15 p.m., last guided visit at 6 p.m.
• Carillon bells, pendulums and music-boxes
• Animated scenes and automatons
• Barrel organs (dance and fair-ground types)
• Orchestra scores and violins
• Mechanical and wind pianos
• Phonographs and gramophones...
All displayed throughout the museum in their historical context.
-16 years ...........................................................4€
(Appointments for groups with possibility of morning visits for groups only)
Les Gets Market
Les Gets market every Thursday morning.
Le Pub Irlandais
Tel : + 33(0) 4 50 75 86 02
Step into Ireland when you walk through the door to the Irish Pub.
Check out our free brewery visits where Colin will teach you how he makes the only beers brewed in Les Gets! Take this unique chance to taste the Gétoise, Avalanche, Rua and Rua a l’ancienne.
They use only water, hops, malts and yeast.
That’s right; there are no chemical products and no preservatives in their beers!
New for winter 12/13, in nearby Avoriaz, Aquariaz is a brand new indoor/outdoor waterpark/swimming pool (30 mins drive):
142 Routes des Rennes
Phone: +33(0)4 50 74 24 42
Aquariaz has been designed as an aquatic paradise in the mountains featuring lush vegetation and rocks: a river with variable gentle current, a slidewinder (aquatic halfpipe), a water playhouse, a paddling pool, a large pool with climbing walls, massage benches and the must: an open-air spa heated to 34°C! This type of water park is found nowhere else in the mountains and features a 'hybrid' concept with natural tropical vegetation in mountain surroundings.
It is made up of three different worlds:
• The first world, Water Playhouse, is for younger children and features geysers and pouring-water play equipment including water slides, water guns and a tipping bucket that pours out tens of litres of water at a time. This extends into a large paddling pool.
• The second world, the Slidewinder, is for the most adventurous bathers who are looking for big thrills and an adrenaline buzz. More than 10 metres up, you sit in a rubber tube and slide down a halfpipe
• The third world, in the central pool for bathers of all ages, is made up of three sections:
- A gently flowing river with water games (bubbles, jets and faster and slower sections) with two areas of bubble-massage seats along the way.
- A swimming pool, 1.5 metres (5 feet) deep.
- A 1.5m (5ft) deep pool below a climbing wall that extends for its entire length.
And not forgetting the outdoor Jacuzzi® with its uninterrupted view of the valley.
Aquariaz price guide
One entry for adult
One entry for child (5-12 years old)
OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 10.30 AM TO 19.30 PM
Swim shorts permitted.
All the above information is for information only. For the most up-to-date information please visit the resort tourist office website
Les Gets Tourist Office
- B.P. 27 - F - 74260 Les Gets
Tél. +33 (0)4 50 75 80 80 - Fax +33 (0)4 50 79 76 90
E-mail: email@example.com - www.lesgets.com
Les Gets Tourist information open from 8.30am-7pm in winter.