Les Gets is a charming village of mainly traditional chalet buildings nestling on the valley floor with mountains rising on either side. Les Gets has a delightfully traditional character.
Although Les Gets village is widely scattered, most of the facilities are conveniently close to the main lift station. The church with its steeple, the old style farmhouses, and tree-lined slopes make an attractive Alpine picture. The village has expanded to encompass the winter sports market and there’s a good range of shops and some excellent restaurants.
The sunny village has a quiet ambiance that appeals to families but it livens up at the weekend for those who want to let their hair down with some dancing and a drink or two.
The scenery in Les Gets is best seen from high points such as Mont Chery where you can enjoy an impressive panorama across the village, wooded slopes and in the distance – Mont Blanc.
Les Gets ski resort has an outdoor ice rink and fitness centre. The Les Gets “Petit Train” road shuttle runs around the resort for easy travel, free of charge.
Ski accommodation in Les Gets varies from hotels, chalets to self-catering apartments.
Why Les Gets?
- It’s part of the massive Portes du Soleil (Morzine Les Gets Avoriaz etc) ski network with one of the largest local areas
- It’s one of the most easily accessed resorts by car from the UK or Geneva
- It has a lively traditional French ambience feel
- Les Gets has a good range of amenities at reasonable prices
- Les Gets is an excellent choice for families and non-skiers
Speak to our consultants onRequest a quote
Les Gets ski facts:
- No. of slopes: 280
- Green slopes: 33
- Blue slopes: 119
- Red slopes: 104