Easter Ski Deals
Treat your family to an Easter ski holiday in 2017 whether in a beautiful ski chalet with a log fire or a stylish apartment on the slopes of the mountains. Enjoy the celebrations with some Easter skiing as you make the most of your ski trip.
We offer March & April ski holidays at great prices, just check out our Easter ski deals for quality self-catering ski apartment and chalets. Browse the website for information on where to ski and the best ski accommodation for Easter ski holidays. We have seen very good snow coverage the past few seasons, so be sure to go skiing in France this Easter.
Click on selected accommodation for more details (once on resort page click again on selected accommodation). Ski at Easter and save for April Skiing! For inspiration on ski resorts for Easter skiing, see our blog post 'Top 5 Family Easter Ski Resorts'.
View accommodation details, pricing and live availability for Les Chalets d'Angele, Chatel (Portes du Soleil)
View accommodation details, pricing and live availability for Grandes Alpes, La Clusaz
View accommodation details, pricing and live availability for La Grange aux Fees, Valmorel
Why ski at Easter?
Easter skiing in March or April can be a rewarding time to take your 2017 ski holiday...Find out why below:
1) The weather is generally sunnier with increased sunshine hours and longer days meaning you can cut down on layers
2) Warmer air temperature than January for example (generally better for the kids)
3) Usually lots of blue sky ski days but also with a mix of snow days (in fact resorts often get their heaviest falls in March/April). Of course no-one can control the weather but generally this is how it goes. Often you wake up to those ‘Blue Bird days’ which means bright sunny clear blue skies after a night of fresh snowfall
4) Lifts are open longer in the ski area, meaning simply you can ski for that little bit longer!
5) Prices are generally lower as well (especially when compared to February or Christmas). Mid-March is usually as cheap as mid-January and some resorts in April even drop their prices for the Easter ski holiday weeks
6) Usually the driving is easier down to the resort or from the airport. At this time of year you are less likely to need snow chains however it's not unheard of - dependant on each seasons weather pattern
7) Often we have FREE lift passes on weeks of Easter week. You can view our lift passes offers here
8) The rule of thumb usually is the higher the ski resort the better the snow coverage, although things like north facing pistes and tree lined runs can make all the difference. Resorts such as Les Saisies aren’t especially high (compared with La Plagne or Tignes…) yet the snow coverage is normally excellent in April.
Easter Skiing Holiday Deals (01/04, 08/04)
Full list can be found on Ski Deals.
Select your offer type
Late season snow from 21/04/17
Chamonix scheduled to be open until 01/05/17
MONT BLANC VAL D'ARLY:
Les Saisies (local only) scheduled to be open until 21/04/17
Les Deux Alpes scheduled to be open until 29/04/17
Montgenevre (local only) scheduled to be open until 22/04/17
Vaujany/Oz en Oisans scheduled to be open until 23/04/17
Serre Chevalier scheduled to be open until 23/04/17
Val Cenis scheduled to be open unil 21/04/17
We have some great Easter skiing deals. To book April ski deals Easter skiing holiday please call us on 0844 576 0170 (Calls cost 7p per minute + any network charges).
Please note: The above offers apply to new bookings only, are subject to availability and are subject to our terms and conditions. Offers can be withdrawn without notice. Please quote offer reference where applicable.