Pre-book your summer ski hire with Peak Retreats
We can pre-book your skis, snowboard, boots and children's helmets for your summer skiing in Les Deux Alpes.
We ensure that only the highest standard of equipment and service will be provided for all levels of skiers: regularly waxed and edged skis, boots disinfection between each rental and bindings adjusted by a qualified technician in the resort.
If you have any queries about summer skiing, please do call our team of friendly Alpine experts on 023 9283 9310 - they'll be able to advise you when to go and the best places to stay.
Why book your summer ski equipment in advance?
- You could benefit from special offers not available in the resort!
- Your equipment is reserved and waiting for you
- You save precious skiing time
- You don’t have to worry about transporting bulky heavy equipment from the UK
- In addition to keen prices, you are assured that the price you pay at the time of booking will not change once you get to the resort
How can I pre-book my ski hire?
- Call us on 023 9283 9310 and detail your requirements to one of our team
- Send us an email detailing your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include, if possible, your booking ref. and the height and shoe size for each member of your party and who needs what equipment.
- When you booked and you receive your invoice pack, they will be a ‘Ski Extras booking form’ for you to fill in. All you need to do is send this back to us and we will add your requirements to the booking and send out a new invoice
We are confident that most adequate equipment will be provided and adjusted when you arrive at the shop. However, the technicians will be happy to re-adjust the bindings, swap your boots or skis if you require after a few hours or days skiing. If you wish to exchange skis against snowboard mid-week, this will be possible in most shops, at a supplement, payable locally.
Please note that during peak periods, it may be difficult to exchange equipment, but the staff on site will be happy to assist you the best they can so please do not hesitate to ask.
We recommend that everyone wears a helmet for their safety.
We can arrange all hire for any duration (minimum 3 days), please call us for details.
Please contact us for the current hire rates on 023 9283 9310.