Pre-book your summer ski hire with Peak Retreats
We can pre-book your skis, snowboard, boots and children’s’ helmets for your summer skiing. We will make sure that it’s all arranged for you so you don't have to worry about paying once you arrive. Tignes & Les Deux Alpes resorts will offer summer ski hire. We ensure that only the highest standard of equipment and service will be provided for all levels of skiers: regularly waxed and edged skis, boots disinfection between each rental and bindings adjusted by a qualified technician in the resort.
Why book your summer ski equipment in advance?
- You could benefit from special offers not available in resort!
- Your equipment is reserved and waiting for you
- You save precious skiing time
- You don’t have to worry about transporting bulky heavy equipment from the UK
- In addition to keen prices, you are assured that the price you pay at the time of booking will not change once you get to the resort
How can I pre-book my ski hire?
- Call us on 0844 576 0170 (Calls cost 7p per minute + any network charges) and detail your requirements to one of our team
- Send us an email detailing your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include, if possible, your booking ref. and heights and shoe sizes for your party and detail who needs what equipment. See price categories below
- When you booked and you receive your invoice pack, they will be a ‘Ski Extras booking form’ for you to fill in. All you need to do is send this back to us and we will add your requirements to the booking and send out a new invoice
We are confident that most adequate equipment will be provided and adjusted when you arrive at the shop. However, the technicians will be happy to re-adjust the bindings, swap your boots or skis if you require after a few hours or days skiing. If you wish to exchange skis against snowboard mid-week, this will be possible in most shops, at a supplement, payable locally.
Please note that during peak periods, it may be difficult to exchange equipment, but the staff on site will be happy to assist you the best they can; so please do not hesitate to ask.
We recommend that children under 14 years wear a helmet for their safety.
We can arrange all hire for any duration (minimum 3 days), please call us for details.
Ski & boot and snowboard & boot hire Summer Skiing 2016 – Les 2 Alpes & Tignes
Les Deux Alpes Special Offer: 6 days (7 days for the price of 6)
Ski & Boots or Snowboard & Boots
Adult - £58 Les 2 Alpes and £58 Tignes
Child (under 12) - £37 Les 2 Alpes and £35 Tignes
Adult - £47 Les 2 Alpes and £46 Tignes
Child (under 12) - £26 Les 2 Alpes and £23 Tignes