Our goal is to help you find the best family ski holiday from the large range of choices available. How you choose a resort depends on what you are looking for and the age of your children, skiing abilities, resort atmosphere and your budget. Non-skiing crèches, first class ski kindergardens, ski school, facilities and doorstep skiing accommodation are just a few things you might be looking for when picking a resort.
Voted as “Best Family Ski Tour Operator” at the Family Traveller Awards 2018, we owe our success to the quality of family-friendly resorts in the Alps, as well as our knowledgable team of professionals. To help you pick the right one, here's a list of our family ski resorts...
The friendly resort of La Rosière is set in a forest on the Italian border and is the perfect location for family holidays.
- Lots of activities (bowling, ice skating etc) and amenities
- No need for a car, everything is a short distance such as a state-of-the-art nursery, ski school facilities and excellent shops and restaurants
- Nursery slopes makes it a really good place to learn to ski and for beginners
- "Family Plus Montagne” award; really family-friendly resort
- High sunshine record and amazing landscapes
Montgenèvre village is a popular destination with lots of slopes and plenty of après-ski to keep the whole family happy.
- Great location in the Southern Alps
- Maximum snow coverage and the Mediterranean climate
- Main road traffic is now redirected through a tunnel, making the resort really safe for your toddlers and restoring the resort’s charm
- Great après ski for families, lively atmosphere
Val Cenis is the perfect location to spend some peaceful time with your family.
- Genuine welcome
- Quiet and peaceful atmosphere
- Very authentic resort running by the local people
- Great value for money activities at the Centre des Glieres which has an ice rink, swimming pool, and whirlpool
- Very good après-ski local activities : visit of the fromageries or the 12 chapels culture trail
Best Value for money in Maurienne Valley: Aussois
The charming family village of Aussois has a lot to seduce families and a lot to offers as a hidden secret resort.
- Perfect place for both beginners and intermediates
- Ski kindergarten from 3 years old at the foot of the slopes
- Good value for money
- Buying groceries much cheaper compared to all others well-known resorts
- Good access: only 15 mins from the motorway
Charming villages with amazing facilities for your children: Morillon
In a charming Savoyard village, you will find everything you need in Morillon and even more to make the most of your family skiing holidays.
- “Village des Enfants” which cares for skiing and non-skiing children aged between 6 months and 8 years
- Free car area
- A lot of value-for-money local restaurants
- Many activities organised
One of the largest ski areas with a lively traditional ambience: Morzine
In Morzine, you can get all the advantages of a small resort but have access to one of the biggest ski area.
- Traditional and charming village
- Very good access to the Porte du Soleil area and its 650km of slopes
- Excellent for non-skiers and families
- A lot of activities such as a fitness centre with pools, ice skating, bars, restaurants, and even a new activity: the free-taxi, for the non-skiers who wants to enjoy the thrill of skiing in complete safety!
A perfect place for children in a quiet resort: Oz-en-Oisans
For those families with young children seeking a peaceful base, Oz-en-Oisans is the ideal place to stay.
- Plenty of activities, excursions, and children’s tournaments
- Everything is within short walking distance
- Well designed
- Village is safe for children (traffic free with huge underground parking)
- Much quieter than the busy nearby resorts
Learning to ski in a beautiful traditional village: Samoëns
Set amidst forest, Samoëns is a delightful village perfect for both skiers and non-skiers.
- Plenty of activities such as dog sledding, indoor climbing, snowshoe
- More unusual activities like archery in the forest, diving under ice and more
- Perfect to learn skiing
- Safe big area dedicated to beginners at the foot of the slopes