Our goal is to help you find the best family ski holiday from the large range of choices available. How you choose a resort depends on what you are looking for and the age of your children, skiing abilities, resort atmosphere and your budget. Non-skiing crèches, first class ski kindergardens, ski school, facilities and doorstep skiing accommodation are just a few things you might be looking for when picking a resort.
Voted as “Best Family Ski Tour Operator” at the Family Traveller Awards 2018, we owe our success to the quality of family-friendly resorts in the Alps, as well as our knowledgable team of professionals. To help you pick the right one, here's a list of our family ski resorts...
The friendly resort of La Rosière is set in a forest on the Italian border and is the perfect location for family holidays.
- Lot of activities (bowling, ice skating etc) and amenities
- No need for a car, everything is a short distance such as a state-of-the-art nursery, ski school facilities and excellent shops and restaurants
- Nursery slopes makes it a really good place to learn to ski and for beginners
- "Family Plus Montagne” award; really family-friendly resort
- High sunshine record and amazing landscapes
Montgenèvre village is a popular destination with lots of slopes and plenty of après-ski to keep the whole family happy.
- Great location in the Southern Alps
- Maximum snow coverage and the Mediterranean climate
- Main road traffic is now redirected through a tunnel, making the resort really safe for your toddlers and restoring the resort’s charm
- Great après ski for families, lively atmosphere
Val Cenis is the perfect location to spend some peaceful time with your family.
- Genuine welcome
- Quiet and peaceful atmosphere
- Very authentic resort running by the local people
- Great value for money activities at the Centre des Glieres which has an ice rink, swimming pool, and whirlpool
- Very good après-ski local activities : visit of the fromageries or the 12 chapels culture trail
Best Value for money in Maurienne Valley: Aussois
The charming family village of Aussois has a lot to seduce families and a lot to offers as a hidden secret resort.
- Perfect place for both beginners and intermediates
- Ski kindergarten from 3 years old at the foot of the slopes
- Good value for money
- Buying groceries much cheaper compared to all others well-known resorts
- Good access: only 15 mins from the motorway
Charming villages with amazing facilities for your children: Morillon
In a charming Savoyard village, you will find everything you need in Morillon and even more to make the most of your family skiing holidays.
- “Village des Enfants” which cares for skiing and non-skiing children aged between 6 months and 8 years
- Free car area
- Lot of value-for-money local restaurants
- Many activities organised
One of the largest ski areas with a lively traditional ambience: Morzine
In Morzine, you can get all the advantages of a small resort but have access to one of the biggest ski area.
- Traditional and charming village
- Very good access to the Porte du Soleil area and its 650km of slopes
- Excellent for non-skiers and families
- A lot of activities such as a fitness centre with pools, ice skating, bars, restaurants, and even a new activity: the free-taxi, for the non-skiers who wants to enjoy the thrill of skiing in complete safety!
A perfect place for children in a quiet resort: Oz-en-Oisans
For those families with young children seeking a peaceful base, Oz-en-Oisans is the ideal place to stay.
- Plenty of activities, excursions, and children’s tournaments
- Everything is within short walking distance
- Well designed
- Village is safe for children (traffic free with huge underground parking)
- Much quieter than the busy nearby resorts
Learning to ski in a beautiful traditional village: Samoëns
Set amidst forest, Samoëns is a delightful village perfect for both skiers and non-skiers.
- Plenty of activities such as dog sledding, indoor climbing, snowshoe
- More unusual activities like archery in the forest, diving under ice and more
- Perfect to learn skiing
- Safe big area dedicated to beginners at the foot of the slopes
Each resort is unique and has something different to offer families looking to ski. We're more than happy to talk through our resorts to find the perfect one to suit you and your family.