Enjoy a fully catered stay, with your own private chef
For the ultimate catered chalet experience, we can arrange a private chef for the week in selected properties. From dinner on your day of arrival to breakfast on your day of departure, you’ll be able to enjoy French and Savoyard inspired cuisine and crowd-pleasing classics across seven breakfasts, six afternoons with tea and cake and six three-course evening meals, leaving you one evening free to enjoy a meal in a local restaurant.
Your chef’s menu puts fresh, seasonal produce in the spotlight using locally sourced organic products wherever possible.
- Jerusalem artichoke velouté with shavings of local Tomme cheese
- Reblochon muffin and Savoyard ham rillettes
- Savoyard baked eggs
- Sweet and savoury goats cheese and honey turnovers (can also be made with Crioutin cheese made from cows milk)
- Savoyard tart with leeks and ham
- Red lentil soup flavoured with curry and coconut milk
- Nem (mini spring rolls) with reblochon, salad
- Savoury cake with vegetables and Savoyard cheese
- Classic veal stew, seasonal vegetables and rice
- Traditional tartiflette served with a seasonal green salad
- Diots de Savoie in white wine, polenta pancakes
- Pork tenderloin with local Tomme cheese, creamy mushroom sauce and potato fritters
- Roast lacquered duck breast, celeriac mash
- Beef and beer carbonnade (stew)
- Indian chicken curry, seasonal vegetables and rice
- Salmon steaks with saffron sauce, and butternut squash röstis
- Savoyard cake with chocolate mousse
- Swiss roll with blueberry jam
- Pear tart on a bed of chocolate, with almond cream
- Irresistible tiramisu with Speculoos
- Apple and pear crumble with cinnamon, vanilla ice cream
- Classic French apple pie or Tarte Tatin, vanilla ice cream
- Carrot cake
- Lemon tart
For breakfast, you’ll enjoy fresh baguette, fruit, yoghurts, homemade chocolate pots, cereals, honey, jams, juices, coffee and tea, or if you prefer a cooked breakfast then eggs, bacon and baked beans will be on offer.
When you get back from the slopes in the afternoon, homemade cakes or biscuits, and a selection of fruits, nuts and seeds will be available, served with coffee and tea.
The fully catered service includes table service and clearing the kitchen afterwards, so you won’t need to lift a finger.
Our private chef service is available in...
This stunning 4-star chalet is ideally located minutes from the heart of the village of Samoëns, less than a mile from the Grand Massif Express gondola and 100m from the outdoor ice-rink and free resort shuttle bus stop. This chalet has 5 ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to 10 but can accommodate 12 if the sofa bed is used. The south-facing living area has a gorgeous stone fireplace.
|Explore Chalet Arnica|
This large farmhouse has been completely renovated, combining antique Savoyard style with modern comforts to create a stunning 4-star self-catered chalet. This is a 4 bedroom apartment which sleeps 10 (or 12 with 2 people on the sofa bed). It is located 1km from Samoëns centre and 1.9km from the Grand Massif Express gondola. Guests can use the pool, sauna and hot tub at Hotel Neige et Roc.
|Explore Chalet La Ferme de Fontany|
* Due to the seasonal nature of some products, the menu may be subject to change.
Drinks are not included, however for an additional fee, your private chef can recommend and purchase wines at cost to accompany your meals.
This service can only be booked over the phone with our team. Please speak to us if you have specific dietary requirements, or if you would like to include some more child-friendly choices and we can discuss how we can accommodate this.