Les 2 Alpes
Set high in picturesque Dauphiné, a region in France’s Southern Alps, Les 2 Alpes is surrounded by dramatic mountain scenery; the slopes are on both sides of the town so you’re never far from a lift.
The impressive selection of bars, restaurants and shops is also spread over the mile-long narrow stretch of the bustling resort.
Les Deux Alpes - a mere one-hour drive from Grenoble (75km) - has a varied après-ski scene which caters for all ages with various inviting bars and clubs. On the mountain, there are great views from the glacier to the rugged Ecrins peaks and across to the Briançon valley. In addition to a heated outdoor swimming pool, outdoor ice rink and sports centre, Les Deux Alpes has a “tanking centre” with flotarium, sauna and Turkish baths to help relax any aching limbs at the end of a hard day’s activity. What else could possibly make Les Deux Alpes skiing holidays better? Well worth a visit is the charming little village of Venosc with a direct gondola link (eight minutes) from Les Deux Alpes. But don’t whatever you do try to ski down to it!
Why Les Deux Alpes?
- The high-altitude skiing and excellent snow record.
- Les Deux Alpes has one of the largest glaciers in the Alps and Europe’s largest summer-skiing area.
- It has above-average sunshine conditions.
- It’s excellent for all standards of skiing, with massive off-piste potential
- There’s very good après ski with plenty of bars, restaurants and nightclubs.
Speak to our consultants on
(Calls cost 7p per minute + any network charges)Request a quote
Les 2 Alpes ski facts:
- No. of slopes: 94
- Green slopes: 19
- Blue slopes: 42
- Red slopes: 18