Halte Garderie Termignon – Les Croes
Les Croës Groupe scolaire - 73500 Termignon
Tél: +33 (0)4 79 05 80 01 / +33 (0)4 79 20 54 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome your children from 1 year to 6 years in winter. Open from 23/12/12 to end of ski season in April.
Book directly from September 2013 on the above website.
Reception from Sunday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.15 pm all season.
The nursery only opens for a minimum of 5 children. Prior bookings highly advisable at the latest on the Sunday preceding your arrival. For the correct operation of the nursery and the wellbeing of your children, please respect the opening and closing times they will tell you. They will need recent identity photos of 2 adults responsible for bringing and fetching your child and a recent identity photo of the child. We collect your children at the end of their skiing lessons (mornings only).
The activities we propose vary with the age of the child.
- Handicrafts (mainly the morning)
- outdoor activities (afternoons), learning snowshoeing, tobogganing and snow games, visits to a goat farm and cheese tasting, snacking on bugnes, walks in the
forest to see the squirrels…!!
RATES 1 child (2013/2014)
- Per half-day 21 €
- 6 consecutive half-days (mornings or afternoons) (9.00 am to 12.30pm or 1.30 to 5.00pm) 108 €
- 1 meal (provided by parents) (12.30 to 1.30pm) 10 €
- Per full day (9.00am to 5.00pm) 42 €
- 6 consecutive full days (9.00am to 5.00pm) 220 €
- 6 half days (meal to be provided) 170 €
There is also crèches in nearby VAL CENIS.
In each of the villages (Termignon, Bramans, Sollieres) for children to adults 8yrs+. Open everyday.
Two toboggan runs are in Bramans, to the delight of young and old!
At the foot of slopes of Val Cenis Vanoise Termignon. Free access
For children to have fun: Since last winter, children 6 - 10 years have two play areas specially designed for them:
A Val Cenis Lanslebourg
: l'Estiv Parc
A Val Cenis Lanslevillard
: le Déboule Parc
Equipped with snow and skiing games and play safely, where children are always supervised by their parents.