Working with us
Peak Retreats is the leading French Alps specialist, and with its two brands (Peak Retreats & Ski Collection) features about 70 ski resorts in France. It also features the South of France under the Cote d’Azur Collection brand.
Peak Retreats was voted "Best Ski Company’', Guardian and Observer Travel Awards 2011, 2010 and 2009, as voted by readers. ‘Best Independent Ski Operator 2006’ and ‘Best Tour Operator to France 2005’ by Maison de la France (now Atout France), the French Tourist Office.
UK based positions - available to start immediately.
ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Do you have a strong interest in online marketing? Want the chance to develop new skills on-the-job? If you’re a creative, proactive individual looking to kick-start a career in marketing, this position could be for you.
Although no previous experience or qualifications are essential, what is required is someone with a friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn as well as a keen interest in a career in online marketing.
The Online Marketing Executive duties will include:
• Creating, optimising and reporting PPC campaigns using Google Adwords and Yahoo/MSN Ad Centre. This includes setting up and optimising of campaigns from keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management
• Performance reporting and analysis to ensure that the directors are aware of campaign performance trends
• Reporting on organic search performance
• Writing copy for online campaigns, newsletters, SEO and social media
• Managing online advertising campaigns
• Optimising SEO in conjunction with the webmasters
• Managing the social media presence (twitter, facebook…)
• Carrying out data mining for direct marketing operations
• Developing your own product knowledge as tools/products evolve/change
The Online Marketing Executive will require:
• Good computer and internet skills
• An understanding of online/digital marketing
• Good command of Excel
• The ability to analyse data
• Highly developed problem solving skills
• A passion about using data to make decisions
• Commercial acumen
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Self-motivated, proactive can-do attitude
• An interest in the Travel industry and in particular skiing
• French language skills
Based in Portsmouth
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to apply for this position email Nathalie Soma on nsoma AT peakretreats.co.uk and
tell us why you feel you are the candidate we are looking for. Please also attach your full current CV.
Job listed on 07/03/13.